Volcano Screamer Slide with Slip N Slide
$500 per day, or $700 for the weekend
22ft height dry/wet slide with slip-n-slide
- Delivery fee: anything over 20 miles will be charged a delivery fee based on miles.
- We will deliver either the night prior or early in the am and set the inflatable up then.
- Setup and take down are free services
- 3 Outlets are needed
- 180lb weight limit at a time
- Absolutely no silly string, glitter, gum, candy, food, beverages, or other sticky substances are allowed in the inflatables
Prior to our arrival, please make sure the location that the inflatable will be put up on is reasonably flat, dry, and free from mud, puddles, rocks, sticks/limbs, stumps, debris, irrigation nozzles and another sharp objects. The area also need to be free of overhead obstructions, such as wires, awnings, and branches. There must also be at least 3 outlets close by to provide power to the inflaters.
There is a 180lb weight limit at a time. No climbing on the netting or outside of the inflatable or roof.No pets, sharp objects or hard toys are allowed in the inflatable.Absolutely no silly string, glitter, gum, candy, food, beverages, or other sticky substances are allowed in the inflatables.
Since we cannot guarantee weather conditions, we reserve the right to cancel if severe weather conditions are imminent or if we have any reason to believe that the equipment and/or its riders may be in danger. Some examples of severe weather are high winds, excessive rain, and lightening. Safety will always be our first priority. Should the reservation be canceled prior to delivery due to inclement weather, a full refund will be issued. If conditions are not too severe, we will give you the option of keeping your reservation or not. If you decide to keep the unit, there will be no refunds.